SalsaDancingCourses is an online salsa dance class that has been gaining in popularity, but is it effective? Here’s a review of its pros and cons.
Emily Estrella of SalsaDancingCourses offers over 6 hours of salsa dance instruction and promises to be the only salsa dance class that guarantees results with one-on-one coaching.
Judging from the content being offered, this course is relatively inexpensive compared to other courses. But lets take a closer look at its pros and cons.
– SalsaDancingCourses is one of the most comprehensive class on salsa dancing I’ve seen. It includes 4 major routines taught by 3 different teachers. It includes Miami & LA Style, Columbian “Cali” Style, Cuban “Casino” Style and New York “Mambo” Style. This comprehensive style coverage means that it offers something for anyone keen in salsa.
– One-on-One coaching is priceless. Emily offers private individual coaching by skype and email. This is indeed invaluable for anyone starting in belly dancing and its the closest thing you can get as compared to a real live dance class.
– Covers BOTH men and women dance steps. Every segment and move is broken down into parts with combination movements at the end of each video for seasoned dancers.
– Suitable for beginners and seasoned dancers. SalsaDancingCourses takes you effortlessly from your very first steps as an absolute beginner dancer all the way through to a high level of salsa dance mastery.
– TRUE Multi-Angle Views. You feel like you are standing in a dance studio with the instructors. Switch from front, back, feet or high angles to get a complete view of the lessons. This is a better way to learn how to dance.
– You get the convenient option of watching online, downloading all the videos or getting the DVD edition.
– Also, SalsaDancingCourses is the only salsa class I’ve ever see to offer a full money back guarantee. That means if you’re not completely satisfied with the course, you will get your money back. It makes this a risk-free to try it out.
– As with any dance class, the best learning environment is in a real class. Having said that, this is the closest thing you can get if you don’t have the time or money to sign up for a class in your area. The one-on-one private coaching by Emily really seperates this from other similar online courses.
– It may be a little overwhelming at first due to the huge amount of content. However, all videos are organized by categories so if you’re a beginner, you should start with the basics right at the top.
Here’s the bottom line:
Overall, there is no doubt that this is a very comprehensive and detailed salsa class that comes with a great amount of content and exceptional video production.
The private coaching by Emily makes this course head and shoulders above any other similar course on salsa
I highly recommend this course and if you want to learn how to dance salsa, this will be perfect companion to get started with.
Find out more about SalsaDancingCourses at: Visit HERE